- Spring Form Cake Tin
- 200g Crushed Digestive Biscuits (use gram crackers in US)
- 5 Limes – Juice of all, zest of 2
- 6 medium egg yolks
- 397g (14oz) tin Condensed Milk
- A good glug of Tequila (20ml)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 280ml Double Cream (heavy whipping cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 50 g White Chocolate for decoration
2. Heat the butter in a saucepan and add the crushed biscuit. When combined press into the base of the spring form tin.
3. Gently break the eggs yolks then add the condensed milk, tequila, lime juice and zest of one lime. Gently mix until fully combined then pour into tin over crushed biscuit.
4. Cook in the oven for 10-12 mins – you are looking for a firm consistency, but not for the pie to go brown.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool
6. Whisk the cream with the sugar and cover the pie.
7. Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the pie
8. Use the reserved zest and spinkle over the pie.