Sunday, November 8, 2009

Camicupcakes...sublime

OK so not really a restaurant review, but these cupcakes are to die for. We discovered Camicupcakes yesterday evening and we have to admit to going back today to try some more. The moistest, most delicious heavenly little cake I have ever put in my mouth, this girl knows her cupcakes.

Yesterday we had the Chocolate Raspberry Almond Cream (I know sounds yummy right?!) and hubbie had the Elvis (click on the pictures for the description). They were gone in about two seconds flat and left us desperate for another one!...We decided that what made them stand out from other cakes was that as well as the cake being super moist the icing was not overly sweet, so there was no point where you said, I can't eat any more as it's too sickly...clever.
So today we went to Mellow Mushroom for some pizza ( review follows) with alterior motives..to try another Camicupcake...

Oh I thought I'd gone to heaven when I tasted the Pineapple Toasted Coconut and the speed at which hubbie downed his Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream ( it didn't make it home) seemed to indicate that he was pretty happy too...
Please try them if you can, they have two locations in Jacksonville and one in Atlanta...trust me they are sublime.
P.s. they are only $2.50 each....

My cupcake just before I devoured it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! These look absolutely amazing! We would have to make one hell of a commute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ever passing through Jacksonville they are just off I95, worth a cofee break!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails