We've been multiple times before and it never lets us down.
What we like
- Its clean and fresh looking inside
- The menu is extensive and great value (entrees $6.50 - $11!)
- Its frequented by Vietnamese (great sign)
- Food comes super quick
- Food is always fresh and delicious
- They have bubble tea (For the first-timers, ordering a Bubble Tea can be an event. The tea is likely to be in pastel colors of pink, green or yellow. The unique ingredient of Bubble Tea is the tapioca pearls . About the size of pearls or small marbles, they have a consistency like gummy candy (soft and chewy). Being heavier than the drink they tend to always stay near the bottom of the glass. These drinks are usually served in large see-through plastic containers with an extra-wide straw to sip these jumbo pearls. Just sucking on the translucent straw creates a show, with pearls floating up in succession)
Please go - the menu is in English, and I guarantee you will love it.
|A bowl of Pho|