Saturday, February 14, 2009

Poogans Porch, Charleston, S. Carolina

We have always posted our reviews of restaurants on 'Open Table' before now, so I'm going to re-post on here. In future I'll give a little more detail on what we ate and prices etc, but for now I'm just copying in from there!

Poogans Porch

'After waiting until 8.50 for out 8.15 reservation ( a pet peeve of mine) we were finally seated. (No apologies for wait!) They had no where decent to wait as the bar area was being used for dining ! It was valentines evening and we expected better. The wait staff in our dining room were friendly, if a little untrained - but this is not a gourmet restaurant - just good southern cooking. We enjoyed the food, but would probably not go back as too many other choices in Charleston..'

Overall rating : 3/5

5 comments:

  1. Great post.

    Here is my web page ... charleston 60 reef

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you desire to grow your knowledge just keep visiting this website and be updated with
    the hottest information posted here.

    my homepage exercises for vertical

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

    Here is my page :: exercises to jump higher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


    my webpage :: Www.Cutzilla.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails