Friday, February 29, 2008

A Fish Called Avalon, Miami, Florida

We have always posted our reviews of restaurants on 'Open Table' before now, so I'm going to re-post on here. In future I'll give a little more detail on what we ate and prices etc, but for now I'm just copying in from there!



A Fish Called Avalon

 
We went with my parents who had flown into Miami for our anniversary. After some of the best Mojitos on South Beach we ambled down to the Avalon hotel. The restaurant was extremely busy, but our table was ready on time and we were seated promptly. The fish dishes were outstanding - I had the tuna and my husband lobster, for my parents a grouper & skate ..each one different, each one delicious. The restaurant is buzzing with activity but you are still made to feel special. The cocktails were great here too! and the wait staff friendly, young and well trained. Don't miss the Key Lime Pies - it is famous!!
 
Overall 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails